Advanced Offline Dictionary Pro V2.5.3 Apk
Looking for an offline dictionary, then Advanced Offline Dictionary Pro v2.5.3 APK is your best choice for having an advanced offline dictionary on your Android device for FREE. If you want to learn more about this advanced offline dictionary pro v2.5.3 Apk, then keep reading our article to find out more since we have mentioned all the essential details about Advanced Offline Dictionary Pro v2.5.3 here. Keep reading below:
Main Features Of Advanced Offline Dictionary Pro V2.5.3:
- Thesaurus has over 290,000 unique definitions.
- It works fine entirely offline without any internet connection and is perfect for academic purposes.
- The search system of the Advanced Offline Dictionary is quite advance.
- You can search according to word count, any substring, or an exact match.
- You can search inside examples and definitions.
- You would be able to listen to different definitions in this app in American or British accent with built-in text speech synthesis of Android devices.
- You can read definitions in two different fonts that are suitable for both phones and tablets.
- You can save the data on your phone. The app will be installed directly to the SD card of your phone to preserve the memory of your device.
- You would be able to increase your vocabulary; you will find different Antonyms/Synonyms, words, etymology, verbs, and so much more.
The app has ads. If you hate that ads disrupt your usage of an app, then you need to upgrade to the ad-free version or premium version to support the development.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs):
• How can the speech accent be changed on the application?
In order to change the speech accent of the app, all you need to do is go to Menu -> Settings, select language. Almost there are two languages available on the app which are:
- English (GB)
- English (US)
How can a definition be shared?
In order to share a definition, all you need to do is keep pressing the translation button for 2 to 3 seconds will be presented with plenty of options, including the ones to share with it people outside the application. You can share it through Email, SMS, etc.
The content to-discourse (TTS) innovation may not be accessible in certain gadgets. To check if your telephone is capable of discourse union: Menu – > Settings – > Voice input and yield – > Text-to-discourse settings.
If not introduced, your gadget may request that you introduce the TTS motor. A web association might be required. We suggest introducing it before going as meandering information duties might be over the top expensive.
This Lexicon Depends on:
– Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913), an open space asset.
– WordNet®, a lexical reference framework whose plan is propelled by current psycholinguistic hypotheses of human lexical memory. English things, action words, descriptors, and verb modifiers are composed into equivalent word sets, each speaking to one fundamental lexical idea.
How To Install:
Download Apk from given links.
Install Apk normally.
That’s all enjoy 🙂