Fab V4.6 Apk (Latest)
Are you looking out for all the details regarding Fab V4.6 APK (latest) on the internet? Then you are in the right place. In this article, we will discuss the features and all the details regarding Fab v4.6 APK, which is the latest version of Fab.
Fab is a dark theme having icons that are beautifully crafted for all the applications installed on your device along with UI elements that are gradient. These involve progress bars, switches, navigation bar, as well as floating buttons for different actions and so much more. You can choose from a variety of two backgrounds and five distinct accent combos, which are gradient. However, you might not see the navigation bar gradient in all the applications because of the limitations of theming. Moreover, if you are bored with a gradient navigation bar, you can always change it into dark mode.
NOTE: If you have a device having capacitive or hardware buttons for navigation, then you need to use a dark theme for navigation bar for Android devices and their overlay.
Important Things To Take Into Notice:
- Fab only works well with custom AOSP based ROMs along with Android Pie Google stock.
- You need to be rooted in order to use Fab.
- You need a substratum app (however, it does not work well with the version of substratum) to apply the fab theme on your Android device. You can download it from PlayStore.
NOTE: When you open up the substratum application on your device, open up the fab theme, and you will find a drop-down menu there at the top of overlays present on the app. Make sure to choose Pie (because this theme is only supported with Android Q). However, there are plenty of variants that you can choose from this app to apply to your Android device without any hassle.
How To Apply Fab To Your Android Device:
Done listening all about Fab theme? Now learn how to apply it on your Android device effectively.
- To apply the theme, first of all, you have to select all the overlays present on the app, then click on floating action and select Build & Update option.
- Wait till the process is executed and then restart your device.
- Now open up the substratum app again, then go to Manager on this app, again select all the overlays present on this app that you selected earlier, now again click on the floating action button and click on Enable this time.
- Now enjoy this theme on your Android device!
If you need to update any overlay on your device, you need first to disable it, then build and update and then enable it. You do not need to reboot again.
Fab v4.6 APK (latest) is a theme made for new Android Q devices. It has a lot of extensive features to provide its customers with the best services and beautiful looking phone with amazing icons that are gradient. There is also a dark theme included in this.
How To Install:
Download Apk from given links.
Install Apk normally.
That’s all enjoy 🙂